Our Response to COVID-19
At Soon Soon, we are committed to play our role in response to this COVID-19 pandemic.
First we set up a high level COVID-19 Task Force involving senior management and department heads to come up with protocols and action plans.
The implementation of SOPs are based on the MOH’s guidelines including comprehensive contact tracing. We apply the basic MOH principles of Practising 3W (Wash, Wear and Warn) and Avoidance of 3C (Confined Space, Crowded Space and Close Conversation) to deliver an effective COVID-19 Control Program.
COVID-19 is an airborne disease. Understand the principles of air treatment is very important so that correct decisions and measures can be used to ensure the air system in the workplace is safe from COVID-19. High fresh air-exchange coupled with plasmacluster ionizer, HEPA filter and UVC Light can be deployed to minimise the risks of COVID-19 spreading through the air.
We also institute awareness among our staff through our Internal COVID-19 Website, briefing & memos. The latest prevention and safety measures we implemented is to carry out Rapid COVID-19 (Antigen or PCR) Test in workplace to help screen and identify positive suspected staff as we believe this will help to limit and contain the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace immediately as well as preventing the company from having to stop operations.
To view how we practise the above mentioned with examples, please click on the slides and forms listed below for references.
- Individual Close Contact Daily Log
- Close Contact Tracing Process Flow & Management of Close Contact
- Health Condition Monitoring Forms
- Air Change Calculator
- Plasmacluster Ionizer Selection Guideline & Supplier Contacts
In addition, we have also been proactive in sharing our experiences and protocols with the industry through webinars in conjunction with WOU and FMM.
Watch & download the presentation in below link.
- COVID-19 Mitigation At Work Place. “How To Prevent COVID-19 From Spreading And Closing Down Your Work Place” (Organized by WOU on 1st Mar 2021)
- Effective Contact Tracing And Air-Cond Treatment To Mitigate COVID-19 In Your Workplace (Organized by WOU-FMM on 28th July 2021)
- Dialogue to Resolve(D2R) by College of Physicians Malaysia. Improving indoor ventilation to reduce the COVID-19 transmission. (Organized by Malaysian College of Physicians on 7th August 2021)
- Webinar on Ventilation and COVID-19 Risk Mitigation in Organisation. (Jointly Organised by FMM Institute and Soon Soon Group Malaysia on 9th September 2021)